Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Comment on Philippine CSC's (Civil Service Commission's) Complaint form

Today, Oct. 13, 2009, I sent a letter to the Philippines Civil Service Commission to complain about a certain field staff of DSWD Legarda Branch, Manila Philippines; unluckily, I just can't submit the form by simply hitting the submit button. So I wrote a letter to the webmaster for him/her to know my experience, hoping for a possible improvement, if there is.  

Here is the letter:

TO THE WEBMASTER:

Sir/Ma'am'

I am just wondering if there is another way to make the submission of a message to CSC easier, because I found out that the present design needs a certain configuration in the computer ( the one I (encountered is an instruction to create an email profile in the Control Panel, this is for PC) before the form could be sent. And I don't know also if it's advisable to create one in an Internet Cafe's computer.

Like me and to those people who don't know much about computers and who rely on Internet Cafes, an environment in which the user don't have full control, perhaps sending the form is impossible. However, if there's a better way to remedy the problem then almost anybody could conveniently use the online service of Philippine Civil Service Commission to facilitate the sending of information.

SINCERELY YOURS,
MR. ANSELMO MALUGAO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is highly appreciated...